A unique worldwide business school
In this dynamic and job-creating sector, more and more training offers are focusing on the hospitality and food service sectors.
Choosing Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse) means choosing a private graduate school with a strongly rooted identity. It means joining an iconic business school of the highest level “à la française” which blends the traditional and the cutting edge, which is recognised by the French Ministry of Higher Education, and Research, and which stands out thanks to a training offering in international management ranging from Bachelor’s to Doctorate level.
- A unique educational hallmark based on experiential learning in order to bring talents to the fore and develop a sense of responsibility, managerial agility, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional infrastructure which offers students technical, behavioral and managerial situations in real-life contexts.
- Personalised and individualised support, so that everyone can put their emotional intelligence at the service of the personal and professional development of our students.
- An international and highly qualified faculty to support each student: 235 professionals and teachers, 80 doctoral or PhD students, 60 chefs and experts in hospitality and food service, including a team of Meilleurs Ouvriers de France.
- An international school where 72 nationalities live together and enrich one another.
- A school on a human scale, with a sense of family that puts the person at the centre of its educational philosophy.
- Networks of alumni and active business leaders with whom we maintain privileged and lasting relationships.
- A Research Centre whose scientific work contributes to the quality and originality of our teaching, and provides a forward-looking vision of our professions.
- Since 2009, Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse) has been classified as the top Bachelor (Hons.) programme in the Tourism & Hospitality category in the Eduniversal ranking.
- Our MSc in International Hospitality Management created in partnership with emlyon business school, also ranks 2nd in France in the world employability rankings (Times Higher Education 2021) among the leading Master, MS and MBA programmes.
- Our Master’s Degree in Culinary Leadership & Innovation received the Eduniversal Innovation Award in the year of its launch.
- The Worldwide Hospitality Awards named us as most innovative international programme ahead of other renowned global schools of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts.
20 YEARS OF EXCEPTIONAL GODPARENTS, guarantees of excellence
- 1993 : JEAN TAITTINGER
- 1994 : RODOLPHE FRANTZ
- 1995 : PHILIPPE ROCHE
- 1996 : HENRY DUCRET
- 1997 : GILLES PELISSON
- 1998 : PATRICK SCICARD
- 1999 : BERNARD LAMBERT
- 2000 : REGIS BULOT
- 2001 : SIR TERENCE CONRAN
- 2002 : BERNARD NAEGELLEN
- 2003 : PIERRE-YVES ROCHON
- 2004 : DOCTEUR DANIEL GOUFFÉ
- 2005 : ANDRÉ DAGUIN
- 2006 : ALAIN DUCASSE
- 2007 : JEAN-MICHEL AULAS
- 2008 : FRANÇOIS DELAHAYE
- 2009 : BERNARD PIVOT
- 2010 : FRANCK RIBOUD
- 2011 : MICHEL GUÉRARD
- 2012 : THIERRY DRECQ
- 2013 : HENRI GISCARD D’ESTAING
- 2014 : DANIEL BOULUD
- 2015 : DOMINIQUE LOISEAU
- 2016 : SÉBASTIEN BAZIN
- 2017 : JÉROME BOCUSE
- 2018 : ANNE-SOPHIE PIC
- 2019 / 2020 / 2021 : NICOLAS BELLATON & DAVY TISSOT
- 2022 : SÉBASTIEN BRAS, MARIE SIMON, JEAN-FRANCOIS TÊTEDOIE & STÉPHANIE ROLLIN
- 2023 : FRANCOIS PERRET, NADIA SAMMUT & JULIEN BARDET