Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse) is at the heart of a powerful network of international, professional and university strategic alliances.
Our GOVERNANCE of directors: Leading by example
Our Executive Committee, chaired by Gilles Pélisson, and the college of our associated partner members is made up of people from multinationals and international family-run businesses involved in the hotel, restaurant, tourism, food, tableware and food health & safety industries.
Together, we assess and create the curricular models of the future.
Executive Committee members
- Gilles Pélisson, President
- Gérard Pélisson, Honor President
- Sylvie Pélisson, Institut Lyfe Foundation President
- Maud Bailly, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Jean-Luc Grisot, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Philippe Morin, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Laurent Sacchi, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Philippe Sans, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Paul-François Vranken, Partner Associate Members Representative
- Eléonore Vial, Academin Director
- Dominique Giraudier, CEO
GENERAL MEETING MEMBERS
Our advisory boards: a unique pool of expertise and talent
The performance committee brings together professionals from the sector, as well as students, in order to bring the programs closer to the realities of the sector.
Within this committee:
For International Pastry Management, the committee members are Marie Simon, François Perret, François-Xavier Guilet and Mathieu Dalmais.
For International Hospitality Management, the committee members are Julien Bardet, Timothé Hainguerlot, Mathilde Plegat and Cyril Aouizerate.
For International Culinary Arts Management, the committee members are Yannick Alleno, Nadia Sammut, Anne-Sophie Pic, Jean Imbert and Davy Tissot.
Supported by leading experts highly regarded by the entire industry, and a genuine network of partners, we have 5 strategic committees dedicated to hospitality, innovation, entrepreneurship and research.
Leading experts and specialists meet regularly to discuss different topics. Their reflections and exchanges stem from the most current thought-provoking issues in their respective fields. They help make Institut Lyfe an essential vehicle for the advancement of knowledge.
- INTERNATIONAL CHEFS ADVISORY BOARD – chaired by Daniel Boulud
- BOCUSE & CO COMMITTEE – Yannick Alléno
- TASTING ARTS COMMITTEE – Olivier Poussier
- RESEARCH COMMITTEE – Catherine Rouby
- HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE