The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management will enable you to become a true event conception and strategy leader, equipped with the know-how and skills to improve the visibility and profitability of your organisation.
Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (4-year) registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research*.
*Publication in the Official Bulletin n°31 on 29 August 2019
Qualification: Bachelor (Hons.) State Certified Level II Qualification
Length: 7 months full-time (60 ECTS)
Languages of instruction: French/English
Start date: January 2023
Entry requirements: We welcome applications from anyone who has completed a 3-year higher education degree or equivalent
Careers: Meeting planner, Event manager, Wedding planner, Hotel catering director, Convention center director
Event management for business development
The events sector has experienced impressive growth over the past twenty years and has been able to reinvent itself with the health crisis. As a major activity in the hospitality and food service industry, events management has become a strategic element in the differentiation of products and services. It also offers exciting and varied career opportunities in terms of work environments.
This course is for agile, rigorous and creative people who enjoy organizing and giving satisfaction to others. We will equip you with the planning, event management and communication skills required to successfully organize a wide range of events.
Learn how to design a successful events strategy
The specialisation in Strategic Meetings & Events Management covers all areas of events management from project management, destination selection, budget management, strategic planning, as well as supplier and sub-contractor relations. This expertise will be an advantage during your professional interviews.
*Given only as examples
- Strategic and operational management of events
- Planning and corporate events
- Budget and finance applied to the event
- Negotiation, contracts and invitation to tender
- Organization of sustainable events
- Marketing & sales
- Organization of virtual events, weddings, conventions, trade shows and festivals
Optional work placement at the end of the course
Why choose us?
We will make a great team together
- You will be given the opportunity to confront your knowledge and understanding with ‘real world’ situations in 4 team-based projects.
- With 72 different nationalities represented on campus, you will develop your ability to work in culturally diverse work environments.
- Build yourself an inspirational and international future: 80% of our graduates’ first jobs are as managers, moving up quickly to senior management positions within two years.
WHAT ARE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR FURTHER STUDY?
YOUR FUTURE WILL AMAZE YOU
VARIED PROFESSIONAL PROSPECTS AND INSPIRING CAREERS
- Meeting Planner
- Convention / exhibition center director
- Association manager
- Event manager
- Hotel catering director
AS WELL AS…
- Wedding Planner
- Event designer
- Major event coordinator
- Event communication manager