- Graduated 1995
- Graduated in 1999, culinary consultant, she joined the Maîtres Cuisiniers de France in March 2010. In 2015, the Mandarin Oriental Marrakech Hotel entrusted her with the management of the kitchen of its gourmet restaurant, Mes’Lalla
- 2002 graduate, Class Sponsor, President Global Operations at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts
- A 2004 graduate, she won a Michelin star in 2020 for her restaurant Les Apothicaires and opened a food court, in association with 12 chefs from Lyon.
- 2010 graduate, co-founder of Wecandoo
- A 2006 graduate, who left for the United States to become an entrepreneur and baker in Miami, he won the prize for Best Croissant in Florida
- Graduated 2006
- 2007 graduate, Winners of the Bocuse & Co 2017 Entrepreneurs Trophy, Chef of his restaurant Bocavaldivia and member of the jury for the Bocuse d’Or 2023
- A 2009 graduate, winner of the Gault & Millau endowment for young talents 2016, he won a Michelin star for his restaurant, La Condesa, in 2019
- A 2017 graduate, valedictorian, she is the first woman to represent France for the Bocuse d’Or 2023, and the youngest candidate in the competition
Application are now open 🎆 Institut Paul Bocuse becomes Institut Lyfe !